- Wow, so that was spring, and now it’s winter again! Not yay.
- Had my first migraine in two months and three days, which sucked, but it only really lasted half a day, and having migraines every couple months is a damn sight better than a couple times a month. I think the glasses have made a huge difference.
- I think I finally have a usable CV, and I’ve written (and Mr Husband has drastically improved) a cover letter for a job in Mannheim. I hate the photo a lot, but other people seem to think it’s okay, so I guess I really do look that freckly and anxious.
- The University put us in touch with a professor who would rather rent his house to another professor than to… um, not-a-professor, so we’ll be zipping down to HD to look at the house this coming weekend. I can’t even express how fantastically fortunate it would be if this worked out and we didn’t have to go through the whole house-hunting-from-another-country nightmare. Again.
- Otherwise? Cat’s fine. Kids’re fine. Everything’s fine, I just really, really need spring to get here.
Song du jour of the day: Lemonade, by CocoRosie.