For those who are just joining us, Ignatz is 14. The Sniglet is 8.
1. What does your mom always say to you?
Ig: Empty the dishwasher
Snig: I should clean my room
2. What makes mom happy?
Ig: When I empty the dishwasher
Snig: When I’m cleaning my room.
3. What makes mom sad?
Ig: When I don’t empty the dishwasher
Snig: When I don’t clean my room.
4. What does your mom do that makes you laugh?
Ig: Well, you’re a tickler.
Snig: Tickling? That’s the only thing. Because
very much good jokes you don’t have.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ig: I honestly can’t imagine.
Snig: Not like me, because you didn’t find very many friends and I’ve got about 17.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
(the real answer is 167.6)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Ig: Read blogs, knit, do chores.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ig: Knitting some really really big thing.
Snig: Knitting the most.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Ig: Knitting, doing chores, typing
12. What is your mom NOT very good at?
Ig: Playing Need for Speed
Snig: Making jokes.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Ig: Design websites and stuff like that
Snig: Correcting English titles and making websites.
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Ig: Butter chicken
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Ig: Good with computers and can cook some good
Snig: that you are the extremest knitter
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ig: Mrs. Incredible, Elastigirl, whatever her name is. Helen Parr
Snig: Daisy Duck
17. What do you and your mom like to do together?
Ig: Watch tv
Snig: Watching movies
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Ig: We’re forgetful and have problems concentrating on stuff.
Snig: Eye color.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Ig: I like to play computer games and you like to do other stuff on the computer and um, cuz I’m all lazy and you can at least get some stuff done that you don’t want to do.
Snig: I don’t like reading and it’s very hard for me to sleep and you’re the best in the family at it.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ig: Because she cooks and lets me have a room in the house and every now and then she does something with me like going to the movies.
Snig: Making food for me, washing my laundry, and you brought me into the world.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Snig: Umm, somewhere where other knitters are?
22. Where is your mom’s LEAST favorite place to go?
Amy, Kelly, Melanie, you are so totally tagged.