Kelly tagged me back. Oddly, I did not see that one coming. So okay, here are 8 things about me that you may or may not know:
1. I count laundry. While I am flinging it into the dryer I count each piece. It keeps me from losing my mind at the monumental tediousness of the task. For the record, a load of laundry at casa alala generally contains 41 items. Sometimes as many as 51 (curse these children and their tiny garments).
2. I don’t like seafood. In the Pacific Northwest, people get very huffy about this.
3. I never needed orthodontia or glasses. My brother needed both. I consider this terribly unfair. (I imagine he does too).
4. People think I have a talent for languages because I pick up accents really fast. Unfortunately, this talent does not extend to grammar and vocabulary.
5. I get headaches from some red wines, but others. I’ve never been able to figure out why.
6. Besides knitting, I can also sew, crochet, and embroider. I don’t do any of them often, but I can.
7. I consider eating a terrible nuisance and waste of time. I only do it because I have to.
8. I need to live near water. An ocean, a river, something. I don’t need to get in it or on it, but I need to know it’s nearby.
And the buck stops here because I’m pretty sure everyone has already done this one.
Song du jour of the day: Fred vom Jupiter, by Andreas Dorau und die Marinas.