Those penguins in my avatar? They will go away when there is no longer any snow on the ground. It’s not too far off, yesterday was actually sunny, and warmish, and I was able to dry some laundry out on the patio. Hooray!
But today I am sick. Wretchedly so, with a sore throat (which is my least favorite of all symptoms, even worse than spontaneous eyeball tumors), and a bone-deep fatigue. Fortunately, ~d has saved the day by tagging me for the Universal Meme, so now you have something to read other than how crappy I feel.
Four of the jobs I have had in my life:
- Prep Cook – Sea Galley, Port Townsend WA
- Projectionist – Neptune Theater, Seattle WA
- Canvasser – WashPIRG and MassPIRG. Absolute hell.
- Cook – Last Exit on Brooklyn, Seattle WA
Four Movies I would watch over and over again:
- The Princess Bride
- The Fifth Element
- Galaxy Quest
Four places I have lived:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Frösön, Sweden
- Seattle, Washington
- Munich, Germany
Four TV shows I (would) love to watch if I lived in a civilized country:
- The Daily Show
- Star Trek reruns. Any series.
- Third Rock from the Sun
Four websites I visit daily:
Four of my favorite foods:
- Taquitos from el Puerco Llorón at Pike Place Market
- Mint-chocolate-chip ice cream
- Campbell’s tomato soup (made with milk, not water!) and goldfish crackers
- Real mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy
Four places I would rather be right now:
- In bed, sleeping off this stupid flu or cold or whatever
- Helping Kelly settle into her new house
- Spain. Anywhere except the tourist-hell coast.
- Visiting my brother and his family in Denver
Four people I would tag, except I’m pretty sure they’ve already done it:
All right. Off to bed. Bleah.