I didn’t know them either until just a few minutes ago! Annotated by yours truly.
- Alalaology is the study of alala. (Try saying that three times fast.)
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on alala with his left foot. (She was asleep at the time, and didn’t notice.)
- About one tenth of alala is permanently covered in ice. (Yeah, my toes.)
- Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with alala. (Wow. I would think it would be much less.)
- The first American zoo was built in 1794, and contained only alala. (That, actually, is not altogether impossible.)
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting alala on! (That’s right – you try that with me, I’ll open up a can o’ Whupass!)
- The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armor raised their visors to reveal alala.
- Alala is the smallest of Jupiter’s many moons!
- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from alala. (Hah. That would SO not work.)
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of alala in your ear 700 times. (Eeeeuw!)
Ganked from Amber. I just couldn’t help myself.